Monday, March 28, 2016

Our Engagement - Edinburgh, 23 February 2016


Our Engagement in Edinburgh

23 February 2016


This photo is really quite special to me.  I remember taking it going over the Forth Rail Bridge and I remember thinking it was such a nice day.  Little did I know at that point just how nice a day it was going to be.  We made our way to Edinburgh, a city which we both love and unbeknown to me it was the day that my now fiancé would ask me to marry him.  It was the best day and I haven't stopped smiling since.  Without going into intimate details or publishing an overly soppy post, I thought I would explain the day in photographs.  

Enjoy! 






As a special treat, I went to the Nails Inc Champagne Nail Bar @ Harvey Nichols.  I had been meaning to go for some time and thought this to be the perfect excuse to finally take the plunge.   Kensington High Street was my polish of choice and I am wearing it in the photograph below.  I went for the basic manicure (£22) and I got to keep the polish for an extra £7 as a keep sake.  A nice treat but would I go again? Probably not.     








  
I am now in the midst of wedding planning, and of course there will be wedding planning related posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment